My Top 10 Mighty Nest Pics
Apart from using the Mighty Fix, these are some of my choices from the Mighty Nest website that we use around our home on a regular basis!
For the kitchen:
1. Bees wrap – I love this stuff, it is a great way to get rid of that plastic wrap and keep your food fresh! – Click here to use the discount for a medium and large sheet of Bee’s wrap for just $3 (knowing that you can cancel at any time.)
2. Cast iron skillet 6.5” – I do all my cooking in cast iron skillets, they are so reliable, economic and last forever. You can also find a variety of sizes on their website!
3. Cast Iron Scrubber Brush – again, we are always working towards living a zero waste lifestlye and this is just one of the many products that helps us do that.
4. Beautiful Bends Glass Straw – we bought our own straws to cut down on our amount of waste, we even take them with us when we eat out – OR Endurance Stainless Steel Straws – also amazing.
5. Reusable Produce Bags – a greatreplacement for those plastic carrier bags!
6. Quad Stainless Steel Bento Box, 20 oz – we use bento boxes all the time, they are a quick and easy way to carry food safely and sustainably
For the home:
7. Wool Dryer Balls – I first got these as part of the mighty fix (which you will too if you sign up!) and now i use them all the time, they dry and soften your clothes naturally, without using all of those chemicals.
8. Bamboo Toothbrush – I use one of these on the daily, they are one of my must haves as we continue to work towards a zero waste lifestyle.
For the little ones:
9. Childrens sippy cup – Clayton has used one of these since he was able to, they are are BPA free, sturdy and leak-proof (as has been thoroughly tested..)
10. Organic Cotton Crib Sheet – it’s so important to us that what Clatyon sleeps on is natural and chemical free.